Sunday, August 15, 2010

Old Friends

I forgot to mention that I met with the students from the TU to UC program held last summer.  Sebastian and Elisa are a couple, Elli organized the event, Felix finished his degree with an OUTSTANDING grade, Christoph has virtually no ability to speak English, Marlen and Liliana never communicated about coming, several of the group had an exam the next morning, and couldn't get away (cramming?) and everyone says hello to Ruth and Jody.

Ursula Nixdorf and I had lunch together today and had a nice talk.  She is building a house in Gehren, which is much closer than her current one in Meuselbach.  She's supposed to move in in early October, before classes start.  Ruth, she sends you her greetings!

2 comments:

Jody Ballah said...

It's great to hear an update about the group. Thanks for passing along their greetings. I bet it was nice for you to see those who came. It's nice to see that our program providedsome "matchmaking" as well :-)

Ruth Benander said...

How nice that they remembered us. I'm impressed that they made the effort. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all?