We had our second group meeting this morning--the last one before we leave. We practiced moving about Muntz Hall with our packed luggage, took the Intercultural Development Inventory, and developed the group policies and procedures.
The small group of three going to Berlin on the second free weekend made its travel plans. Flight out of London, and a return visit to the A&O in Mitte on Köpenickerstrasse. I hope the Currywurst stand is still around the corner.
I moved back to blogger. Wordpress is just not worth the effort, in my opinion. It is not intuitive at all, and I found myself creating long work-arounds to just get basic information up, and struggling with trying to add and delete other widgets and move pictures around. Wordpress is said to be a better format for blogging, but I don't see it. If I had to compare them, I'd say Wordpress is to Blogger as PCs are to Macs, and anyone who knows me knows where I stand on that issue :).

No comments:
Post a Comment